An awesome idea to make friends in the blogosphere, Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. It’s a great opportunity to find and follow new blogs. Every week, they feature bloggers on their sites and we get to learn more about them as they answer some questions. Each week also features a question that we can share our answers to.
Question of the Week:
Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!
I’ve actually listed my bookish resolutions for 2014 in another post HERE. But as a rundown, I listed the following:
1. Improve the design of my blog. I want to personalize my blog banner and I want to have my own blog button and personal signature.
2. I want to complete my 2014 Reading Challenges. I’ve joined a couple of challenges (you can check them out in the menu above and see if you like something and you want to join).
3. Write more reviews. My dream target would be to review all the books I finish reading this year. And I’ll do my best to fulfill this one.
4. I want to hold my own giveaway. It’s a very cool way to give back and share with awesome people in the community.
Now, aside from those I’ve already listed above, I also like to tackle the following as possible resolutions as well.
5. Reply to comments faster. I really am appreciative of all the wonderful bloggers who come to visit Girl meets Books and leave comments. I make it a point to reply to everyone but sometimes it takes a long time for me to do so.
6. Explore more blogs in the community. I see all these amazing blogs especially when I participate in different features like this one and then I just don’t have enough time to visit everyone. So I’ll try to make time and visit the most that I can.
7. Comment more on reviews. I love reading book reviews and I know the time and effort it takes to write. So I’ll try and comment on all the reviews that I will read.
That’s it for me for this week’s question. What about you guys? Tell me more about it.
Don’t forget to check out the other blogs participating in this feature. Head over to Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.