I am pleased to be able to share an excerpt from Ruthie Knox’s ABOUT LAST NIGHT!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT is a contemporary romance, published by Loveswept, an imprint of Random House. ABOUT LAST NIGHT is on sale for $.99 right now for a limited time only, so grab it now!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT Synopsis:
CathTalarico knows a mistake when she makes it, and God knows she’s made her share. So many, in fact, that this Chicago girl knows London is her last, best shot at starting over. But bad habits are hard to break, and soon Cath finds herself back where she has vowed never to go . . . in the bed of a man who is all kinds of wrong: too rich, too classy, too uptight for a free-spirited troublemaker like her.
When blue blood mixes with bad blood, can a couple that is definitely wrong for each other ever be perfectly right? And with a little luck and a lot of love, can they make last night last a lifetime?
Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: Because of You, Ride with Me, and Midnight Hour.
- A 2013 finalist for the RITA award in contemporary single-title romance from Romance Writers of America
- A 2012 Reviewers’ Choice Best Book Award nominee in the “Contemporary Love and Laughter” category, Romantic Times magazine
- A Library Journal Best Ebook Romance of 2012
- A Reviewers Choice Award 2012 Pick, All About Romance
- A Best Contemporary Romance 2012 nominee at The Romance Reviews
- A 2013 DABWAHA nominee