“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases.
This week’s spotlight is on:
TOP TEN CLUES YOU’RE CLUELESS
by Liz Czukas
Release Date: December 9, 2014
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
Why am I waiting?
I haven’t read this author yet but this book sounds like it’ll be funny, cute, and entertaining. Plus, I love lists… all sorts of lists.
What are you “waiting on” this Wednesday? I would love to hear all about them.