The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, June 27th and Saturday, June 28th. Let’s get those reviews done!
I heard of this event from Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup and I told myself that I am totally going to join this one. I have fallen way behind schedule on some of my reviews and this sounds like a great opportunity to catch up on writing.
So for this month’s Review-a-thon, I’m going to try and finish writing the reviews for the following books:
- What A Bride Wants by Sarah Mayberry
- On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Once Upon A Wager by Julie LeMense
- What A Reckless Rogue Needs by Vicky Dreiling
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- The Chocolate Temptation by Laura Florand
- The City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- The Secrets of A Scoundrel by Gaelen Foley
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
Here’s hoping I get all these done by the 28th.
Technically I only finished two out of the 6 reviews (in green text) above during the 2-day window of the event. But the exercise was really stimulating that I finished three more, thus the 6 reviews in total. Yay! I hope I can maintain this momentum so I can finish writing the reviews for all the books in this list.
This was such a great experience. I’m looking forward to next month’s schedule, with both dates falling on a weekend. Double yay!
I now only have to schedule when these 6 reviews are going to go live. Until next time…