The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Last week was a busy one for me especially at work. Plus, we had a very strong typhoon sweeping over the country in the middle of week that had schools cancelling classes and offices declaring no work. Power went down almost everywhere in the Luzon and it was a good thing I had already scheduled my posts. The Philippines gets around 20-30 typhoons annually and it’s almost an expected occurrence already but the typhoons these past few years have really been strong and devastating ones. It’s just a little scary to think of these typhoons getting stronger and stronger as the years go by.
When work was cancelled, I could do nothing but read and sleep because there was no electricity so I was able to read one book from start to finish during that one day. 🙂
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- Almost A Bride by Sarah Mayberry
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (5+ stars! New favorite!)
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Virtual Book Tours:
- Letters at Christmas by Amber Lin (Excerpt)
- Love by Design by Evie Knight (Release Blast & Giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #13: Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Top Ten Tuesday #29: Top Ten Favorite Movies/TV Shows
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #36: The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
- Thirsty Thursday #4: Lust-inducing quote from my favorite male character