The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
You know that self-imposed book-buying ban I talked about in my last Sunday Post, let’s just say I didn’t quite follow it this past week. It was the Manila International Book Fair so of course (of course! ^_^) I had to buy something. I’ve limited myself to two and it took all my willpower to do that.
I missed two reviews this past week and those would probably go live the week after next. I’m so sorry about that.
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #22: Lullabies by Lang Leav
- Top Ten Tuesday #34: Top Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #45: Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
- Thirsty Thursday #13: Tear-inducing goodbye
- Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup is hosting the BLOG AHEAD: 30 days, 30+ Pre-scheduled Posts. Join in the challenge.
This Week on the blog
It’s my first Blogoversary!!! (woohoo!!!) So I hope you’ll visit and check out my Blogoversary-related posts.
- The Suffragette Scandal by Courtney Milan
- Make-Believe Wedding by Sarah Mayberry
- Shameless by Nina Lemay (Blog tour)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #23:
- Top Ten Tuesday #35: Top Ten Books on my Fall To-Be-Read List
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #46:
- Thirsty Thursday #14: Most romantic book setting
What’s New on my Shelf