The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
I celebrated by 1st Blogoversary two weeks ago. I’d like to thank everyone again for being fantastic and for visiting my blog and reading my posts and commenting on them. I really, really appreciate everything. On to Year 2! 🙂
Last week, I participated in a volunteering project as part of an NGO’s annual Servathon or Service Marathon event. It was tiring but totally worth it.
I’ve got me some interesting eARCs and I can’t wait to get to reading them soon. I’m so happy there are eARCs because as you all know, I’m cutting back on my book-buying since I do not have any budget for it already. I do have some gift credits still on my Amazon so I can still use those for purchasing books that I can’t not buy (read: Tessa Bailey and the Entangled Brazen category).
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh (Excerpt & Giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #24: The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #47: All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
This Week on the blog
- Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway
- Ruining Mr. Perfect by Marie Harte
- Whatever Life Throws At You by Julie Cross (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Jilted by Rachael Johns (Excerpt & Giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #25:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #48:
- Thirsty Thursday #14, #15, & #16: Most romantic book setting, Top 3 things you have to have in erotic-esque books, Favorite sole male cover
What’s New on my Shelf