The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
I can’t believe it’s already November. Where did time go? November’s a pretty busy week for me in terms of reviews to write so I hope I don’t get sidetracked by lots of reading. A little maybe, but not a lot I hope. It’s been a little hectic at the office but I still managed to get some reading time in. And I’ve been binge-watching Friends! This show is so great. It never gets old.
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- Made For You by Lauren Layne (with tour giveaway)
- Tempting Her Fake Fiancé by Julie Particka
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- All Broke Down by Cora Carmack (Release day blast with excerpt & giveaway)
- Riot by Jamie Begley (Excerpt & giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #28: Tempting Her Fake Fiance by Julie Particka
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #51: The Librarian Principle by Helena Hunting
- Thirsty Thursday #17 & 18: Hottest Female & Male Villains
This Week on the blog
- Underneath It All by Kate Canterbary (with tour giveaway)
- What To Do With A Bad Boy by Marie Harte
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside: an anthology by Jennifer Probst, Emma Chase, Kristen Proby, Melody Anne, & Kate Meader (with tour giveaway)
- Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #29:
- Top Ten Tuesday #37: Top Ten Book I Want to Reread
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #52:
What’s New on my Shelf