The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Okay, so remember that balance I was talking about last week, totally missed it, like by a mile. Let’s just say I have poor self-control when it comes to books I want to read so yeah, there’s like a 1:5 ratio of the materials I read for my school paper and the books I read last week. Must focus!
In other news (lol), I just saw Mockingjay Part I and while I wasn’t wowed by it, it was still a very nicely put together film and Jennifer Lawrence just killed me with her scenes. That it ends somewhere in the middle of the book (I think) made me want to re-read Mockingjay again. I want to re-live my PEETA Feels, you guys!
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- Embrace the Heat by Cassandra Lawson
- Tall, Dark, and Royal by Vanessa Kelly (w/ excerpt & tour giveaway)
- Not Quite Forever by Catherine Bybee (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- A Rogue’s Deadly Redemption by Jeannie Ruesch (Release Blast)
My weekly Memes:
- Top Ten Tuesday #38: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #54: Leo Maddox by Sarah Darlington
Around the Blogosphere:
Check out gift ideas for book lovers like you and me from these awesome bloggers.
- Rachel @ Confessions of a Book Geek compiled some great Exclusive Bookish Gift Discounts.
- Brittany @ The Book Addict’s Guide offers a Holiday Gift Guide for Book Addicts.
- Traci @ Mad Hatters Read also posted Gift Ideas for the Book Lovers.
This Week on the blog
- Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean (w/ excerpt & giveaway)
- The Space Between by Kate Canterbary (w/ excerpt & tour giveaway)
- Leo Maddox by Sarah Darlington
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #31:
- Top Ten Tuesday #39: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #55:
- Thirsty Thursday #21 & #22: Authors who get ‘sexy’ right, every time and Most Versatile Author/s
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?