The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
I’m loving my weekly workouts at Plana Forma. It’s a full one hour work out but I feel really good afterwards, like I’ve accomplished something good. It’s great trying to stay fit and healthy.
To all who’s celebrating, belated Happy Thanksgiving! Chestnuts are filling my tummy this week. Got to have me some of those before they’re gone again. We’re starting on our holiday shopping. It’s a little hard budgeting everything but I know we can do it.
I’ve got one of my most prized eARCs last week. I still can’t believe I got approved on Netgalley for THE WINNER’S CRIME! I requested it initially without any real hope of getting approved. I just thought I’d try. But then I got approved so yay!!!
Join the Christmas Wonder Giveaway Hop for the whole month of December. Check out my post on Monday and see what I’m looking forward to this holiday season and a couple of books I have added to my Christmas wishlist, plus giveaways!
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean (w/ excerpt & giveaway)
- The Space Between by Kate Canterbary (w/ excerpt & tour giveaway)
- Leo Maddox by Sarah Darlington
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #31: The Space Between by Kate Canterbary
- Top Ten Tuesday #39: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #55: Mai Tai’d Up by Alice Clayton
Around the Blogosphere:
- Entangled Publishing has a Black Friday Sale going on until the 6th of December
This Week on the blog
- A League of Her Own by Karen Rock
- It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas (Audiobook review)
- Mai Tai’d Up by Alice Clayton
- Loving You is Easy by Wendy Marcus (excerpt & giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #32:
- Top Ten Tuesday #40: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2015
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #56:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?