The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Happy New Year everyone!!! Wow, it’s 2015 already. I had a great time welcoming the new year. I spent it with family and we ate good food and watch fireworks, mostly from my uncle’s neighbors who tend to invest a lot of money with fireworks for the new year’s eve. 🙂
A new year means many people listing their resolutions again for this year. As for me, I haven’t particularly made mine yet but I do want to list down some life goals for this year, especially since this will be the year I turn the big 3-0.
As for blogging, the new year ushers in the start of lots of 2015 reading challenges. I’ve found 4 to join in this year and you can check out my posts with the links below. Did you guys sign up for any reading challenges this year?
I initially planned to post my Year-End Book Survey this week but alas, I still haven’t finished it so it might be delayed to either this week or the next. I enjoyed checking out other bloggers’ posts on this.
And finally, the Christmas Wonder Giveaway Hop has ended. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this and also to everyone who took time to visit my stop. You guys rock! I’ve announced the winner on the Rafflecopter widget if you’re curious as to who won. Thank you so much again for all of your awesomeness.
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- The Vampire Will See You Now by Cassandra Lawson (with excerpt & giveaway)
- Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger
- The Pact by Karina Halle (Excerpt & Teasers)
- 2014 Reading Challenges Wrap-Up Post
- Hot Off the Press: New Releases this January
- New-to-You Reading Challenge 2015 – Sign-up Post
- Show Your Shelves Some Love 2015 Challenge – Sign-up Post
- 2015 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge – Sign-up Post
- That’s A Wrap: December 2014
My weekly Meme:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #60: Duplicity by N.K. Traver
This Week on the blog
- One Night of Sin by Elle Kennedy
- One Night of Scandal by Elle Kennedy
- Naughty Little Wishes by Nina Crespo
- One Night of Trouble by Elle Kennedy (with tour giveaway)
- After Us by Amber Hart (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Blind Passion by Bonnie Dee (Excerpt)
- Liebster Award
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #61:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?