The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Hi guys! So last week I’ve received a life-changing news. I’ll be moving to Japan in April! Woohoo! I’ll be there for the next two years for a research scholarship and to say that I am excited would be the understatement of the year. I’ve never really been far from home for more than a week so this move would be huge for me. But at the same time, this will be such a great adventure and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for me there. I do wish for all of your support. There might be some changes with my blogging schedule by that time but nothing really concrete yet. But I’m sure to let you all know.
In bookish news, I just finished my eARC of THE WINNER’S CRIME and it is to die for! I mean I’m so in love with Book 1 already that I was starting to wonder how she could trump that one. But fortunately, I was mistaken because I love book 2 even more. The FEELS, you guys. the. FEELS! If you’re already a fan of the series, I cannot wait for you guys to read it. If you’re not yet a fan, gosh, I implore you to give these books a shot. You just might find your new favorite book.
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- One Night of Sin by Elle Kennedy
- One Night of Scandal by Elle Kennedy
- Naughty Little Wishes by Nina Crespo
- One Night of Trouble by Elle Kennedy (with tour giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #61: Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh
This Week on the blog
- Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway
- Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
- How to Plan A Wedding for A Royal Spy by Vanessa Kelly (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Let’s Talk About… (1) – my first discussion post 🙂
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #33:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #62:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?