The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Hi guys! It’s been a blessed week for me and for my fellow Filipinos here in the Philippines. Pope Francis is visiting the country and we are all ecstatic. I haven’t had my glimpse of him yet but seeing him on television is enough to make me feel so blessed. We are thankful that he has found time to visit us. He’s become such an inspiration to people.
Because of the Pope’s visit, my city is one of those that have been declared as a special non-working holiday so we have a 5-day super long weekend. In between watching the live coverage of the Pope’s visit, I’m able to squeeze in some reading time as well. lol 🙂 Got to have my reading time. I’ve just finished Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers yesterday and it was fantastic. I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to read it. I have had book 1 on my shelf for a long time. Now, I can’t wait to get my copies of books 2 and 3. 🙂
Have a great week ahead, you guys!
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- How to Plan A Wedding for A Royal Spy by Vanessa Kelly (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Let’s Talk About… (1) – my first discussion post 🙂
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #33: One Night of Sin by Elle Kennedy
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #62: Suddenly One Summer by Julie James
This Week on the blog
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Kiss for Midwinter by Courtney Milan
- The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Only A Kiss by Ines Bautista-Yao (Guest Post & Giveaway)
- All Played Out by Cora Carmack (Cover Reveal)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #34:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #63:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?