The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Hi guys! After the long weekend, it was so hard to get up in the early morning this past Tuesday in order to go to work. My mind was saying yes (partially) but my body was saying no.
I’ve also started shopping for the clothes and other things I’ll need for my big move to Tokyo in April and my credit card is reaching its limit. lol 🙂 I need to constantly remind myself to not buy more books. But as you will see below, I didn’t win against myself (my only consolation was that those ebooks were on sale and it’s Cora Carmack!).
I’ve recently finished Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop and it was amazing guys! For all of you who are fans of The Others series, you won’t be disappointed with this book 3. My only gripe? Book 4 is more than one year away. T__T
Well, I hope you guys have a great week ahead!
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Only A Kiss by Ines Bautista-Yao (Guest Post & Giveaway)
- All Played Out by Cora Carmack (Cover Reveal)
- One Night with her Roommate by Noelle Adams (Excerpt & Giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #34: One Night of Scandal by Elle Kennedy
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #63: Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
This Week on the blog
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- Rock Solid by Samantha Hunter
- Hot and Bothered by Kate Meader (Interview, Excerpt, Review, & Giveaway)
- Rise by Karina Bliss (Guest Post & Giveaway)
- Cartel by Lili St. Germain (Excerpt)
My weekly Memes:
- Quote-tastic Monday #35:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #64:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?