The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
I’m still buying some stuff for my move to Tokyo and I really, really need to start packing now. I can’t even imagine how everything will fit in just 2 suitcases. The preparation’s all very exciting but it can be pretty stressful too. But the countdown has started and I’ve got to stay positive. Right, guys? 🙂
It was also pretty busy at work, what with my boss scheduled to receive a high-level official this coming week. There were a lot of preparations and coordination needed to be done. Basically, the week consisted of me talking… and talking… and talking to people. On the bright side, my friend at work and I were totally fangirling over Maggie Stiefvater’s Blue Lily, Lily Blue. In between those busy work hours, we got to squeal over the latest development we’re reading. And yes, I’ve finished the book and we’re going to do a book club session on Monday. 🙂
I’ve skipped a couple of posts last week but I do hope to post them this week. Well, I hope you guys have a great week ahead!
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions.
- Girl Before A Mirror by Liza Palmer
- The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta
- A Gentleman in the Street by Alisha Rai
- Filthy Rich by Dawn Ryder (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Undressed by Shannon Richard (Guest Post & Excerpt)
- Paper or Plastic by Vivi Barnes (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Seducing the Billionaire’s Series by Marquita Valentine (Cover reveal)
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #65: Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
This Week on the blog
- Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
- Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Once Upon A Rose by Laura Florand
- Rock Hard by Nalini Singh (Cover Reveal)
- Garrett by Sawyer Bennett (Interview, Excerpt, & Giveaway)
- Let’s Talk About… Authors writing in different genres
- That’s A Wrap! January 2015
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #66:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?