The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
First of all, I’d like to say sorry because I haven’t been able to reply to comments and visit your blogs these past few days, or weeks, actually. My blog is basically running by itself via my pre-scheduled posts because real life is pretty hectic for me lately. I hope I’ll have some time this coming week to talk to you guys again.
In other news, my cousin celebrated her 18th birthday celebration last night and my task was to make an audio-visual presentation for her. And I almost passed out when the program I was using suddenly crashed and I couldn’t open the file I previously saved. Panicking did not even begin to describe what I felt yesterday morning. What programs do you use when you have to create like an AVP or a music video? I was using an old version of ProShow Producer. I hope you can suggest other programs you might know. 🙂
At work, we’ve shortlisted the candidates applying to my position. I really hope we’ll be able to get a really good employee. 🙂
I’m so bad with the posts that I have yet to write. I’ve been behind in some of my reviews so I hope this week I’ll be able to write and post them.
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions. Have a great week, you guys!
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Dirty Deeds by Karina Halle (Excerpt)
- The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons (Dream Cast & Giveaway)
- Beneath This Ink by Meghan March (Excerpt & Giveaway)
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #67: Love, Fortunes & Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
This Week on the blog
- The Reality O by Candy Sloane
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
- Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat by Daisy Prescott (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Let’s Talk About… Authors writing in different genres
- That’s A Wrap! January 2015
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #68:
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?