The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
Everything’s still very hectic. No news there. My cat still hasn’t been spayed because we’re still doing the blood test to check if she’s okay to go through the operation. I do have to take her again to the vet on Monday since the blood sample they took from her was no longer good for the tests needed. T___T
I’ve now found a place I would like to live in in Tokyo but I’m still arranging everything about the room rental. I hope I’ll be able to finish that one within next week so that it’ll be one thing less to worry about for me.
Unfortunately, I haven’t done much reading this week. Fortunately, I have reviews of great books lined up this upcoming week.
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions. Have a great week, you guys!
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne
- Vendetta by Catherine Doyle (Guest Post)
- The Hierarchy of Needs by Rebecca Grace Allen (Cover reveal)
- Just Pru by Anne Pfeffer (Excerpt & Giveaway)
- Clear by Jessica Park (Excerpt)
My weekly Memes:
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #69: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Hot off the Press: New Releases this March 2015