It isn’t my birthday but I would like to think of this as my welcoming a new life here in Japan. Join in the tag and I hope you’ll enjoy doing this one too.
1. What date is your Birthday?
My birthday is on October 4, 1985.
2. What is your favourite kind of Birthday cake?
I love chocolate cakes and caramel cakes. The picture below is from a very famous cake shop in Manila, Estrel’s Bakeshop.
3. What is your birth-stone?
4. Which celebrities/famous people share your birth date?
I do not know any celebrity with the same birthday as mine so I googled them. And color me surprised. Here are some celebrities that I share a birth date with: Anne Rice (yes, the author), Dakota Johnson (yes, of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie), Susan Sarandon, Rachael Leigh Cook, and Alicia Silverstone.
5. What would be your ideal Birthday present?
Well, aside from books? I’d probably love a free trip abroad, maybe in Europe? Gosh, that would be an ideal birthday present.
6. If you could invite anyone famous to your Birthday party, who would it be?
Tom Hiddleston! Not even a second wasted in arriving at this decision.
7. What is one of your favourite/funniest/happiest Birthday memories?
Well, I always love celebrating birthdays with friends and families so sometime when I was in college, I think, my mom told me that we will be having dinner on my birthday and I thought it will just be my immediate family. As it turned out, the whole clan was there at the restaurant to surprise me and can I just say I got a little teary-eyed.
8. If you could choose a different period in history to be born, when would it be?
I’ve always enjoyed historical romances so I would love to be born as a member of the ton during the England Regency or Victorian period. (I know this could be a little problematic because the technology plus hygiene developments leave much to be desired lol :))