The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~. It’s a chance to share News; a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Last Week on the blog
And…I’m back doing the Sunday Post again after a few months. Yay!
The early half of last week, I went into an English Summer Camp with junior high Japanese students. That was really tiring but it had been such a blast. The rest of the week I spent cooped up in my room (haha) since I seriously had to re-charge my energy and what better way to do that than to eat, read, and sleep. 🙂
If you have time, check out my other blog, Crack-tastic Confessions. Have a great week, you guys!
- A Wish Upon Jasmine by Laura Florand
- Cover Love (2): The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
This Week on the blog
- Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne
- It Started With A Scandal by Julie Anne Long
- “Waiting On” Wednesday #78
- Let’s Talk About…Much-hyped books
What’s New on my Shelf
What have you been up to this past week?