First of all, thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! I really appreciate it.
If you are interested in having me review your book/s, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your book information.
I am currently accepting review requests for eBooks, eARCs, and ARCs (if at all possible, since I live in Manila, Philippines).
I mainly review books in the following genres (and whatever combination you can get from them):
- Historical Romance
- Contemporary Romance
- Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy
- Young Adult
- New Adult
Having said that, I also read Fantasy, Chick-Lit, and Science Fiction at times. Drop me a line in the email above and I’ll see what I can do.
My reviews will consist of the following:
- Book cover
- Book summary with a link to its Goodreads page
- My honest and personal thoughts on the book that generally focus on a brief summary of the book, what worked and did not work for me, plus an overall assessment
- I include a star-rating in my reviews (the details of the rating system can be found on the right sidebar of the blog)
- Author information and links
- I post my reviews on Goodreads and Amazon a couple of days after I have posted them on the blog.
- All my published reviews on the blog are promoted via Twitter and on my Facebook Page.
- I prefer kindle or epub formats but PDF works too if the first two are not possible.
- If you could indicate the time frame that you would like the review to be published, that would be highly appreciated. I do try to get my reviews out in time for the release day.
- If you’re also interested in doing a guest blog in conjunction with the review, I would love to host you.
- I’m very interested in doing author/character interviews. So if you’re amenable to that, let me know.
Disclaimer: I created this blog as a hobby because I love books and I love reading and I want to share that love with the rest of the world. I do not get paid to write any of the reviews on the blog.